DHL Courier Service Job Circular in Bangladesh 2020. New Courier Job Circular 2020 DHL.
Overall Role Purpose:
In the most efficient, professional, and cost-productive manner, sort, load/unload, deliver, and pick up all shipments within the service area designated by the Company within prescribed quality levels of service to our customers and the general public.
- Act as an ambassador for DHL at all times and attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
- Wear required DHL uniform at all times when on duty.
- Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers.
- Shipment Delivery is to meet Right Day Delivery (RDD) and pick up (PU) are uplifted as per Right Flight Uplift (RFU) with no missed PU.
- Electronically record via a scanner (or manually if required) all shipment process activities.
- Provide suggestions to improve operational efficiencies or business needs.
- Take responsibility for the care and maintenance of the allocated vehicle.
- Provide accurate and complete paperwork for shipment movement and any financial transactions.Handle all freight with the maximum possible care Reconcile all non-delivered shipments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Physical capacity to perform the inherent requirements of the role including moving, lifting, carrying, loading/unloading various shaped/weight objects regularly.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style.
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming, and hygiene.
- Reasonable knowledge of local metro areas.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service experience and focus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Chattogram, Bangladesh
- Delivery Manager
- 12,000-42,000 per month.
Circular Date: 9 November 2020